Tracking Time Takes Effort
After a dizzying amount of conflicting information, we will discuss when and how to track effort for employees paid with federal funds, including COVID relief funds. This session will cover the regulatory requirements, available flexibilities, and leave plenty of time for your questions.
Who Will Benefit?
This virtual training is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- What are the minimum rules for maintaining documentation on effort on federal programs
- What are common pitfalls to avoid in maintain time & effort records
- How can grantees and subrecipients use the flexibility in the UGG to ease the burden of maintaining these records
- Discussion of other frequently asked questions
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.