Specific Items of Cost (and Time and Effort)
This training will provide an overview of the 57 selected items of costs identified in the Uniform Grant Guidance and review the general provisions for common costs identified in the list, including time and effort. This training will also review the federal requirements for allowable costs and discuss how they may relate to specific cost items. This training will also discuss how to incorporate common cost items into an entities policies and procedures to ensure compliance with UGG requirements and support allowability.
Who Will Benefit?
This virtual training is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- Federal requirements for common selected items of cost;
- Requirements for properly charging compensation (time and effort) to a federal award;
- How to incorporate common selected items of cost into policies and procedures;
- Federal requirements for allowable costs.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.