Title II and Title IV – Specialized ESEA Programs and How to Use Them
This webinar will provide an overview for the spending rules on Titles II and IV of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Attendees will learn what activities these funds can be used for, how they can overlap, what pitfalls to watch for, and what new guidance or information has recently been issued on their use. The webinar will also cover new restrictions – and funding – from the 2022 Bipartisan Safer Communities Act.
Who Will Benefit?
This virtual training is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- Allowable uses of funds in Titles II and IV;
- How the funding is allocated, and LEA discretion for spending in each;
- What overarching fiscal rules apply to these programs;
- New updates to guidance and funding from the 2022 Bipartisan Safer Communities Act.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.