MOE, MEQ . . . Help ME ME ME!
This virtual training will discuss the maintenance of effort (MOE) requirement under CARES, CRRSA and ARP as well as ARP’s maintenance of equity (MEQ) requirement. For MOE we will review the MOE rules and how they differ between statutes. For MEQ, we will discuss the MEQ requirements, how the standards must be met, how terms are defined, and which districts are exempt from the requirement. We will also discuss any guidance provided up through this date.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- Learn key differences between the MOE requirements under CARES, CRRSAA and ARP.
- Understand the maintenance of equity requirement under ARP.
- Appreciate which districts are exempt from the MEQ requirements.
- Understand applicable waivers and deadlines.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.