Let’s Be [In]Direct – Allowability and Cost Allocation
This virtual training will discuss the basic factors of allowability, including the allocation of overhead and central services costs through an indirect cost rate. Topics covered will include how to select a base, calculate the rate, budget indirect costs, and frequently asked questions. In addition, this training will cover potential pitfalls in applying your indirect cost rate to coronavirus funding!
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district, university and college fiscal staff
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- The federal requirements around cost allocation and indirect cost rates.
- The relationship between indirect costs and administration caps.
- Budgeting and calculating indirect costs,
- The impact of coronavirus funding on indirect cost recovery and rate development.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.