This session will cover updates from Congress, the Administration, and the Courts, including the President’s budget request, progress on fiscal year 2023 appropriations, and updates on reauthorization of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. In addition, you will hear about new guidance and initiatives from the U.S. Department of Education and updates on pending court cases impacting education.
Who Will Benefit?
This virtual training is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- How the federal funding process works;
- Updates on FY 2023 appropriations;
- Likelihood of WIOA reauthorization;
- Updates related to ESEA and stimulus programs from the U.S. Department of Education;
- Pending and/or final decisions on court cases related to school choice and admissions.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.