Compliance Checklist for Construction Projects
Thinking about (or already started) a new construction project with COVID relief funding? This workshop is for you! We’ll walk through the key federal compliance requirements, including prior approvals, procurement, wage requirements, and monitoring. We’ll also discuss the differences between construction, capital improvements, deferred maintenance and minor remodeling – and why it matters.
Who Will Benefit?
This virtual training is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- Davis-Bacon Act requirements and definitions
- Applicable EDGAR regulations on construction and minor remodeling
- Federal procurement requirements applicable to construction projects, including architectural and engineering agreements
- Documentation necessary to prepare for audit or monitoring visits
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.