Audits and the 2022 Compliance Supplement
Using the 2022 Compliance Supplement as a guide, this session will discuss how auditors test grants management compliance requirement. Attendees will learn what grants management requirements are tested in the cross-cutting section of the compliance supplement, including procurement, equipment management, and allowable costs. This session will also discuss which of the 12 designated program compliance requirements was selected by the US Department of Education for certain major programs.
Who Will Benefit?
This virtual training is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
Attendees will learn:
- To be familiar with the structure of the 2022 Compliance Supplement;
- The key cross-cutting grants management requirements, such as procurement, inventory, and allowable costs;
- The audit tests selected by the U.S. Department of Education for 2022 in its major programs;
- The audit requirements for pandemic funding.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.