Ensuring Compliant Time and Effort Procedures
This virtual training will review the time and effort rules under EDGAR as well as ED’s new cost allocation guide, provide examples of time and effort forms, review flexibilities to address teleworking and discuss audit findings while providing best practices on how to avoid them.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- What the minimum requirements are for documenting time and effort and who is required to keep it.
- What the cost allocation guide says about time and effort policies and procedures.
- What compliant and noncompliant time and effort documentation look like.
- What flexibilities are available under the UGG to ease the burden of maintaining these records.
- What do time and effort audit findings consist of and how can you avoid them.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.