COVID-19’s Impact on Federal Education Grants Allowability – Take 2
Back by popular demand, this virtual training will review all the COVID guidance from the Office of Management and Budget and the U.S. Department of Education related to federal grants compliance in a question and answer format. We will take the newest questions we have received from SEAs, LEAs, and IHEs related to federal grant allowability and actually answer them with recommendations and best practices. Topics are limitless but will address even more questions on allowability in light of closures, cancellations, waivers, stimulus funds, contractor expenses, and more! The same questions will not be addresses as in our original webinar unless new information changes the analysis.
Who Will Benefit?
This webinar is of value to all federal granting agencies, federal grant recipients, and everyone who works with federal grants, including:
- Grant and program administrators
- Grant program staff
- State, district and school personnel
- Program monitors
What Will You Learn?
- Understand recent guidance related to COVID-19 from the U.S. Department of Education and Office of Management and Budget;
- Learn how to ensure charges to federal grants during school and office closures are allowable and meet related documentation requirements and flexibility;
- Appreciate the options regarding charging cancellations and fees to federal grants; and
- Be provided information on period of availability waivers related to unspent funds in light of the COVID-19 disruption.
Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.