Mónica Pascual, Esquire
Mónica Pascual joined Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC in December 2021.
Prior to joining the firm, Mrs. Pascual worked for Advocates for Justice and Education, Inc. as a Staff Attorney representing low-income families in the District of Columbia on cases regarding education rights. As a third-year law student, she assisted in the representation of clients as a member of the Special Education Law Clinic. Also, during law school, Mrs. Pascual interned with Judge Daniel R. Domínguez at the Federal District Court for the District of Puerto Rico and at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency in Washington, DC.
Mrs. Pascual received her Bachelor’s degree from Cornell University in 2015 and her Juris Doctor from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law in 2020. She was also a visiting law student at Georgetown University Law Center in the Spring of 2019. Mrs. Pascual is a member of the District of Columbia Bar.
Areas of Practice:
Bar and Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia, 2021
- University of Puerto Rico School of Law, San Juan, PR, J.D.
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, B.A.
- Advocates for Justice and Education, Inc., Staff Attorney, 2021
- Special Education Law Clinic, Member, 2019-2020
- Federal District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, Intern, 2019
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Intern, 2019