NACTEI 2023 Pre-Conference
Back to the Basics: A Primer on the Fiscal and Administrative Rules Governing Perkins CTE
The BRUMAN team will cover the following items in this information-packed afternoon:
1) CTE funding under the new Congress.
2) Timely obligations and late liquidations.
3) Time and effort certifications under the Perkins 8 Cost Objectives.
4) How each LEA and College must develop a UGG risk assessment.
5) Using Perkins funds for meals, memberships, registrations, and travel.
6) Using Perkins funds for equipment and renovation, disposition and shared use.
7) Flexibilities on using Perkins funds for goods and services for special populations.
8) Lawful Supplanting.
9) Perkins matching requirements.
10) Recalibrating Maintenance of Effort.
11) Consortia Mutually Beneficial Rule.
12) The role of the fiscal agent.
13) Authority of the State Eligible Agency/Pass-through to impose conditions on the sub recipient award.
The cost to attend this session is $350, which includes the newest edition of Brustein & Manasevit’s EDGAR book, presentation slides, and a coffee break. There will be ample time for questions.
**Please note this registration is for the pre-session only. For more information on the main NACTEI conference, please click here.
Payment can also be made with a check or purchase order. Payment and registration are separate processes. Please make sure you register for the NACTEI Pre-conference before submitting payment.